jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020


Blog Session 3:My favorite piece of technology💖

My favorite piece of technology is the computer because there I can do things that are very difficult to do on cell phones, such as writing in Word, making Power Point presentations, read very long texts and other things that look very small on the phone screen.


Although last year I had to use my cell phone for all of that (because the computer I had before broke down), I didn't like doing it and I had to buy a new one in June . But, my happiness with my new computer ended quickly because one day the screen went black and it didn't want to turn on (apparently I always break them 😐) .However, it could be fixed and now I can be writing this on it!

Currently I use the computer almost all day, even when I don't want to because I have to do many tasks and it takes me a long time. Although on vacations I use it for other things that entertain me a lot.


Now that I think about it, my life without a computer would be much more stressful because lately it´s harder for me to see the small letters.



1 comentario:

  1. I think the same as you, when I read in computer is easier in comparative with phone.

    ResponderEliminar