miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

 BLOG SESSION 2:WHY
DID I CHOOSE MY PROGRAM?

When i was a child i wanted to be a writer and fashion designer.


Then when I grew up I realized that I liked geography (I loved reading books about that) but I was not sure if I wanted to enter to study at university. I liked other things like biology or geology but for that I had to take the psu science test but in my school i did not learn much about that,so I decided to take the psu history test. At that time I was still not sure about studying so I gave the test without studying or waiting for anything. Then I realized that the score was enough to study geography and here I am. I think it was destiny💗


My experience at the university has been good (I thought it was not going to be like that). In fact I have a new friend!

The job that I would like is something related to territorial planning and the use of geographic information systems.



1 comentario:


  1. Too bad they couldn't teach you everything you need, I hope you learn all you can about geography

    ResponderEliminar