miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2020

Post 2:My best vacation 💞

My best vacations were in 2014 when I went for two days to Viña del Mar with my dad and my brother. Those days we stayed at the house of my aunt and we went for a boat ride, to go see the flower clock, buy crafts and going to the beach just to see the sea because it was very cold. I remember that day I forgot that when it's cloudy the sun can also burn, so I didn't put on sunscreen and I burned my face like never before, I had no idea that it could be that painful. Although that seems like the worst vacation, it really wasn't, because I had a lot of fun even though I haven't done very interesting things. Anyway, what made it the best vacation I think is the fact that I went with my dad, because we don't have a very close relationship and we've never gone on vacation together before. So I think it was good, nothing out of this world, but I had a good time.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario