martes, 10 de noviembre de 2020

                                             Post 4:What I am really into? 

My hobbies in quarantine are the same as before all this happened, so this has been a good time for me. I don't do many things that can be called a hobby but I think there is something that is and that love it: In my free time I plant flowers or vegetables, it depends on the season. I like the idea of ​​being able to grow my own vegetables because I have everything in the same place and I can also plant things that are not sold in the place where I live. At the back of my yard I have a large greenhouse where my mother and I generally plant flowers in winter so that when summer arrives they will bloom. Inside we also have some trees that we cannot leave outside because they belong to tropical environments so we try that the greenhouse climate is the closest to that. Right now I'm planting vegetables because I don't have flower seeds that are planted in these months. I have tomato plants that are medium in size (I feel like I should have planted them earlier). It's like the fifth time I've planted tomatoes, doing it here is quite a challenge. I don't know how but my dogs always manage to get somewhere and eat the tomatoes or crush the plants. When I planted them outside in a high place, they were eaten by the birds ... and so on. I hope this time it works. I've taken care of them too much so that it doesn't.



  





2 comentarios:

  1. Omg it sounds so fun!! I would like to do it too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja i really hope that yours tomatoes grow up, we can to exchange plants;)

    ResponderEliminar