lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2020

 

                                                Post 5: My future Job

I don't know for sure what job I would like to have but I think it would be something related to glaciers or protected wild areas because I am currently in the elective "ecosystems in glacial environments", which is about those topics and is very entertaining. In that job outdoor work is essential, however, I would prefer it to be a little of everything, that is, work indoors and outdoors.

I would also like to have a job where I have to travel a lot, hopefully alone because honestly I don't I like the idea of going outdoors for a long time with people I do not know, that has happened before and I have had a hard time ...

Regarding salary, I would like to earn a lot of money, who doesn't? But one thing is what I want and another is reality. But hey, that is a problem that the me of the future will have to deal with. Well now that I'm talking about the future, I would like to do a master's degree in something because that way I would have a better chance of finding a job that I like, I think.

On the other hand, I think I would like to work writing books. I don't know if I'm good at it, but i love to do it . It's also not something I can't do in conjunction with a more formal job, therefore I think I could do it one day.




1 comentario:

  1. I hope you can work on the ones you want, you have to think big and try👍😉
    Respect writing books ... I've been told that whattpad is a site for noob writers ... why don't you try it?

    ResponderEliminar