domingo, 19 de julio de 2020

Blog Session 5:A photograph i like

My favorite photo is one of Quero when he was a baby. Quero(the Brazilian way of calling this bird)is a Queltehue and our family's pet.My neighbor found him alone after her dogs made Quero's mother flee the place and never return. She gave Quero to my mom so that she could take care of him(we assume it's a male, but we don't really know).


The first days he didn't want to eat, we thought he was going to die. But he survived. He started to eat all the things we gave him, he ate all kinds of insects. It was very crazy because every time he shouted for us to feed him. At first we had him in a cage because we were afraid that the dogs would catch him. Then when he grew up and we were sure that the dogs weren't going to do anything to him, we set him free. Quero flies high but always comes back. He has a lot of trust with us, he lets us touch him.
My mom took this photo of him to keep as a memory when he grows up. I don't remember the date exactly but it seems that it was in 2018.
The reason why I like this photo is because it brings back so many beautiful memories. He was too small and innocent.I can't believe he could have survived without a mother, especially because the Queltehues are wild birds.

                                                      My second favorite photograph 💘






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario