domingo, 19 de julio de 2020


Blog Session 6:Option 1

A website that I enjoy visiting is Windy. I visit it approximately every week, to see the weather where I live and to discover new things. This website can be visited from the computer or from the phone. You can download the app or enter directly without doing any installation. I prefer to use the website because it is faster than downloading.
On this website you can see the weather forecast, but there is also the option to see the animated image of the meteorological phenomenon. You can activate different types of layers depending on what you want to see. For example, if you need to know the wind speed, you can activate the layer that says wind, as well as there are layers of rain, thunder, clouds, waves, dew point, new snow and even air quality. There is also the possibility to see the coordinates of any place.
The reason why I like this website is because it shows things in a didactic way and is easy to use. The first time I had to use it was for the subject of climatology and I really liked it because I can get a lot of information from different places in the world without much effort.

Here is the link:https://www.windy.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario